The Annual Conference on Software Analysis, Testing and Evolution
Nov. 23rd, 2018
The Annual Conference on Software Analysis, Testing and Evolution (SATE) is organized by Technical Committee of Software Engineering (TCSE), Technical Committee of System Software (TCSS), and Technical Committee of Information System (TCIS) of China Computer Federation (CCF) with the focus on Software Analysis, Software Testing and Evolution. This conference aims at providing a premier forum for software engineering researchers, professional software analysts, testers and developers to present research findings, share practical experience and exchange academic ideas.
SATE 2018 will be co-located with the National Software Application Conference (NASAC 2018) and held in Shenzhen, Guangdong from November 23rd to 24th, 2018. We invite academic researchers and industrial practitioners from software engineering and other related areas to exchange ideas about research and practical issues related to software analysis, testing and evolution, including theoretical research, empirical study, new technology, case study and industrial practice.
SATE 2018 solicits both English and Chinese papers on research and practical issues about software analysis, testing and evolution. Accepted English papers will be published by Springer in the following venue.
Some selected papers will be recommended to the following journals for publication.
SATE 2018 will also include some special sessions, including keynote talks, top conference paper presentation, and panel discussion.
1. Topics of Interest include but not limited to:
Theoretical Foundation of Software Analysis and Testing
Software Evolution Oriented Analysis and Testing
Source Code and Object Code Analysis Technology
Static and Dynamic Software Analysis
Software Fault Localization and Fixing
Evolution of Test Cases
Model and Specification Based Testing
Domain Specific Analysis and Testing
New Software Form Oriented Analysis and Testing
Software Measurement and Application
Testing for Big Data Applications
Testing for Mobile Applications
Software Analysis and Testing Tools
Software Design Quality and Refactoring
Code Clone Analysis and Management
Mining Software Repository
Software Evolution Data Analysis and Visualization
Software Runtime Monitoring and Dynamic Evolution
Case Studies and Industrial Practice
1) The paper has not been published or accepted or under review by other journals or conferences.
2) Chinese papers should include Chinese and English abstracts, keywords, funding and references, authors, organization, detailed address (including Email address) and author introduction. The papers should be less than 8000 words in PDF format referring to Chinese Journal of Computer Science: http://www.jsjkx.com
3) English papers please refer to Springer Computer Science Proceedings template. The submissions should be in PDF format and the length of a paper is limited to 16 pages, including references and appendix.
4) Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sate18
3. Important Dates:
1) Submission Deadline:
July 20, 2018 (AOE) July 27, 2018 (AOE)
2) Notification of Acceptance: August 31, 2018
3) Camera-Ready Submission: September 28, 2018
4) Conference: November 23, 2018